The Tong Xin Tai Chi Association, along with other local Tai Chi teachers and students, will join in the 2017 World Tai Chi and Qigong Day - an annual global event held the last Saturday of April to promote the related disciplines of Tai Chi Chuan and Qigong.
It's FREE to attend the event to observe or to join in on a group practice of Tai Chi and Qigong. It doesn't matter what style of Tai Chi you know or if you have never tried Tai Chi before – all are welcome.
Meet at William Land Park, just east of picnic area 10. Bring your own blanket or chair, thirst quencher, and light snack for energy boost. No food or beverages are provided at this event.
EVENT PROGRAM * D R A F T * (subject to change)
- 8:45 AM -Setup, registration
- 9:00 Am - Introductions of organizations represented
- 9:20 AM - Exercise warm up, Qigong, 8 Piece Brocade
- 9:40 AM - Yang Tai Chi Foundation 8 form, front side
- 9:50 AM - B R E A K (network, mingle, and socialize)
- 10:00 AM - Yang Tai Chi 24 form
- 10:20 AM - Yang Tai Chi Broad Sword
- 10:35 AM - Yang Tai Chi 28 form
- 10:45 AM - B R E A K (network, mingle, and socialize)
- 11:00 AM - Special Demonstration
- 11:20 AM - Yang Tai Chi 37 form
- 11:30 AM - Yang Tai Chi 85 form
- 11:50 AM - Yang Tai Chi 24 form (revisited)
- 12:00 PM - Group Photo
- 12:20 PM - FREE Tai Chi class. This is 30 minutes of beginning tai chi instruction in Yang Foundation 8 form.
- 1:00 PM - FREE Tai Chi class. This is 30 minutes of beginning tai chi instruction in Yang Basic 8 form.